Monday, April 1, 2013

...This Makes Me Sad.


This is what bothers me the most.  GW seems to be solely worried about it's profit margins and not considering the millions of loyal gamers.  As I mentioned before, I love their game systems and historically have not complained about their price hikes.  But I'm afraid that they will soon price me right out of the hobby.  With a wife and three daughters, I am hard pressed as it is to justify the expense of the game I really enjoy.  I can't see myself enduring the expense much longer.  I was very excited about the new Tau codex coming out this week.  I've always thought about trying another army besides space marines, but with the new Riptide Battlesuit at $85, I really became discouraged.  Oh, GW why have you forsaken me?!?

The models are awesome, but they are plastic, for God's sake. Plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment